Monday, March 17, 2008

One More Day!



Are you all so excited? The movie Enchanted is being released on DVD tomorrow! My kids and I are so excited we can't stand it. Lily is so funny. She loves to choose which song off the soundtrack we listen to. She can sing all the words. She gets the funniest look on her face when she is singing along to Enchanted. She has even figured out how to make itunes play it on the computer. I guess she uses the pictures as a guide, I'm not really sure, but she can consistently make the computer play Enchanted songs. I guess my 2 year old is a genius. It really cracks me up. Here is a picture of Lily singing "that's how you Knooooooooooow, he loves you!"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Way cute! Isn't is amazing how kids these days are just born knowing how to use the computer???

The Clements Family said...

She is so cute! We are going to get Enchanted just because you said it was great!