Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What a week I've had



Well, sorry I haven't posted in quite a while. I have a really good excuse.


2 weeks ago we went to Sunny St. George. It was beautiful. To make it even better, it was snowing at home the whole time we were gone. We had such a great time, playing golf, rollerblading, playing tennis, taking walks, and playing at the sand dunes. The kids had a great time playing with all of their cousins. Cass and Lily were especially excited to realize that some of their cousins got the same Easter Dresses as they did. They were so thrilled to sit through church together on Sunday before coming home.
We had such a wonderful relaxing trip. We got home Sunday night, and the snow started around Cedar City - LAME! Then early Monday morning, Mike had to leave for Dallas for work. It was lonely without him, but we were fine, until our computer wouldn't start on Tuesday. I was beginning to feel isolated. To Quote Homer "no husband and no computer makes Nina go something something. Crazy? Don't mind if I do." Let's just say it wasn't pretty.



Mike came home, and promptly took the computer to work the next day for his IT guy to fix. He brought it home for lunch on Thursday, and boy was I happy. About 20 minutes later our internet went down. My joy was short lived. Finally on Saturday my internet came back up for up to two minutes at a time. Finally yesterday, my internet was working closer to normal. I only have to reboot my connection every 15 minutes. It feels like Heaven.



When Mike came home from his trip, he gave me a big kiss, and then announced he thought he was getting a cold, so as you might be able to guess, I am now really sick. Which brings us to the present. My girls are being so good. They are playing so sweetly together. Mike is being so great and taking care of me. But I still feel lousy. And it's raining, and it snowed on Monday. When is is my turn for Sunshine? In the mean time I'll be dreaming of St. George...

2 comments:

The Clements Family said...

I'll definitely be thinking of you when we enjoy fabulous weather this weekend. Cute dresses on your girls. I am always trying to find matching dresses for my girls, but then I will find a dress that only fits one of the girls and it is too cute not to pass up and it throws off the whole same dresses idea. I hope your computer gets better along with you! Talk to you soon, Megan

Rachel said...

I'm sorry you're sick! I am sick too--of the weather! I'm looking forward to this weekend when it actually becomes Spring for the first time! Let me know if you need anything!