Monday, June 23, 2008

My daughter the Genie




Last week was Cassandra's dance concert. She has been excited for this since last year's dance concert. She absolutely loves dancing. She was thrilled when she found out that she would be a genie in this years production of "Aladdin" The music they danced to was from the old tv show " I dream of Jeannie" Cass runs around our house doing her Genie dance constantly.

She especially likes putting her hands above her head like in her picture and wiggling her hips. It really cracks me up. Unfortunately, her friends don't really get why she is doing that all the time in her regular clothes. I think Cass's favorite part of the whole experience was putting on the make up. She really likes the lipstick.

Lily, has been a little jealous. She is so excited to start dance at the end of August. I can't believe she is almost old enough to start. Cass seemed so much older. I gotta tell you, I love having girls. It is so much fun to do all of this kind of stuff with them.


Her costume is about the cutest thing I have ever seen and she looked so adorable in it. We've really liked our dance school. Their programs and costumes are great.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is adorable. I really need to get Anistyn in dance. I know she would love it too.