Cass graduated from preschool this week. We did an in-home preschool for Cass and her cousin Elena. It was really fun to do. It really makes me want to home school my kids. I really hate the thought of being tied down to public education. Now I just have to convice Mike. My sister Sonia, always the overachiever, went all out for the graduation ceremony. She made them cute graduation hats, and candy leis, and made a slide show of their year in preschool. It was awesome. All their aunts and uncles and grandparents were there (we did it after Sunday dinner). I'm not sure they had a clue what was going on, but they sure were cute.
Yesterday Cass and I were encouraging Lily to sit on the potty (she's really doing pretty good so far). Lily likes to have someone sit on the big potty while she sits on the little potty. It was my turn. Cass, ever the big sister, was coaching us both. Saying things like "Good job Mom, I can hear you going potty." Then Cass looks at Lily sitting on the small potty, and says "Lily, I can't hear you. Mom,Lily's potty must not have speakers." I guess after you've completed a year of preschool, you know about that kind of stuff.The black stuff on Lily's eyes is mascara. She got into my make up AGAIN! This look is actually mild compared to how she normally looks afterwards.
3 comments:
That is so cute. I love hearing the things little kids say. Congrats on graduating, Cass!
I'm not sure if a comment forum is the place to leave this, but whenever Taylor hears me going to the bathroom she tracks down about an inch of toilet paper and gives it to me. It is really funny. I love the graduation. What are you going to do when she gets done with college? You're the best mom ever! Love ya, Megan
Oh, the joys of potty-training! I've really got to start w/my 2 year old because there's nothing worse than TWO kids in diapers. It looks like you and your sister did an awesome job w/the preschool. So fun for your girls.
Post a Comment