Lookin' good Mikey!
What a good daddy!
What a good sport! That is why Chuck is a father of 3 sons--I don't know if he could handle the girly stuff:)
I LOVE it! Mike looks great. I say he sports these at the next Sunday dinner. By the way...I just remembered your blog again. I'm sorry for my absence. I forgot you were private, so I will change that and visit more frequently.
What a cute family! I think Disneyland is the best idea ever for Christmas! We have way too many toys to even begin to count!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lookin' good Mikey!
What a good daddy!
What a good sport! That is why Chuck is a father of 3 sons--I don't know if he could handle the girly stuff:)
I LOVE it! Mike looks great. I say he sports these at the next Sunday dinner.
By the way...I just remembered your blog again. I'm sorry for my absence. I forgot you were private, so I will change that and visit more frequently.
What a cute family! I think Disneyland is the best idea ever for Christmas! We have way too many toys to even begin to count!
Post a Comment