Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not that anyone still checks my blog but...

Here's what we've been up to.

Mike graduated with an EMBA from the University of Utah (and by Mike I mean WE)

Maggie turned ONE and started walking the same day. The next day she started running.

Cass and Lily performed in the annual Dance Concert playing the distinguished parts of Ballroom Dancer and Villager in Beauty and the Beast.

We are currently reaquainting ourselves with our Dad/Husband after not seeing much of him for the last 2 years.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I always check your blog! So, welcome back! ( : Cute pics!!!

Emily said...

Yay for a blog update! See? I still check it :)

I'm very glad you have Mike back as well!

Elizabeth said...

Max loves your picture at the top of the blog with Mickey.

Talbots said...

Love your post. We can't wait to see more.

Zack said...

I just randomly was going through blogs, good timing that it was right after you randomly posted. Fate.