Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's a...

We had our OFFICIAL ultra sound this morning. We've had one at every appointment. But they were finally able to get us a difinitive look at what our baby is going to be. It took 3 (that's right THREE) people to finally be able get this little stubborn child to move the little legs.
So, any guesses? For your information, I am exactly on my due date, and this baby is 100% healthy and normal, which for my family means that this baby can only be a...



GIRL!

That's right folks, Girl number three is on her way. I don't know that I have 2 more girl names in me. Carter Michael was the name we have had picked out for 2 children now. We struggled so much in choosing Lily's name. We finally had to steal her name from the other family in our neighborhood with the same last name as us.

We like Magdalene, Maria, and Sydney. Which, having three names that we both like is putting us way ahead of where we were at this point with Lily. I'm still hoping that Mike will let me use Grace or Lucia for a middle name. I told him we could be done having kids if he would let me use one of those as a first name. He responded that I could use those names, but that would be the child he wouldn't like. It was my choice.

We're open to any suggestions that you might like to send our way.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh!!! So, I guess you'll have to keep trying to get little Carter here! (: Or Mike can just borrow Stockton on occasion to get his little boy fix.

lizard said...

Tim and I think that if you weren't so good at raising girls then you would stop getting them. Congrats!!!