Monday, February 2, 2009

This time Lily got to go too!

On Saturday, Mike took BOTH girls skiing. They brought uncle Nick along to ski with Cass, so Mike could concentrate on Lily. Lily was a little timid at first, but after the first run she wanted to go again.
Cass is becoming quite the little skiier. She absolutely loves it. It was killing Mike to have someone else skiing with his little protege. Now that Cass can kind of ski on her own, Mike wants to be right with her, to keep teaching her. He is so patient with his girls. Hopefully he'll have Cass and Lily proficient in skiing before daughter number three is ready to go. He only has three years before that day comes. See Mike doesn't need boys. His girls ski and love U of U football. What else is there?

3 comments:

Mary Pugh said...

SO cute! I can not imagine Jack skiing! Lilly is amazing!

Talbots said...

Cass & Lilly are amazing. I wish I could ski. It doesn't help that I hate to be cold or go outside,mmm.

Rachel said...

How cute is that??? Those are 2 little troopers!