Monday, May 19, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me
For those of you who might have forgotten, today is my birthday. Guess how old? Also Happy birthday to my friend Rachel, who has my exact same birthday (same year and everything). Mike was so great and bought me a dozen chocolate dipped strawberries for my birthday cake. They were yummy. I ate most of them, and didn't feel one bit guilty. The day started out a little rough as I had to renew my drivers liscence (couldn't do it before my trip, because I didn't want ID problems during my trip). I had to go to 2 (count them TWO) DMV's, but at least it is done. I've also spent the day catching up on Lost. Tonight Mike and I are going to watch Psych episodes. I think we might go and buy some plants for our vegetable garden. Any suggestions on what we should plant this year? Eggplant anyone? Anyway, it has been a very nice and relaxing day. Yay for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday...to us! I'm glad you had a good day. So, we should have gone to get our licenses renewed together because I did that today also! Great minds think alike I guess! In 5 more years we'll plan on it! (:
Hey--I found your blog from Megan's and thought I'd say hello! Your girls are adorable and I love reading your posts because I can totally hear your voice:) Anyway, hope all is well. We'll have to get together someday when we're in UT.
P.S. Happy Late Birthday!
Post a Comment