Friday, May 2, 2008

My favorite night of the week


Thursday night is my favorite night of the week. Every Thursday night, Mike and I have a standing 9:00 date. We put the girls to bed, cuddle on the couch turn on the DVR and watch "The Office." It brings such joy and happiness to our lives to watch that single show. We've learned such valuable lessons such as leaving a face print in wet concrete is a more valuable thing to show your grandchildren than your handprints. Also dunking your meat in wine is an effective method to tenderize your food if you have soft teeth. How grateful I am that Mike was flipping channels one night 3 years ago and found the "train wreck show."


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah!!!!! Another office fan! The Cutlers introduced me to the office and I went back and watched all 3 previous seasons during the strike to get all caught up. Something else we have in common....must be the birthday! (:

The Clements Family said...

Love the office! We watch it every week!