
Cass and Lily were invited to their friend, Anistyn's birthday party. It was so nice of them to invite Lily. She thinks she is as big as Cass and should be able to do whatever her sister is doing. They had so much fun at the princess party. They wore their Disney World dress ups, and were in heaven. Cass was upset because I couldn't do her hair the same as her Grandma Linda did it for her birthday party. I tried to explain to her the joys of being different and having different abilities, and that's not having to be exactly like someone else is what makes this life worth living. She looked at me like I was an idiot, and stalked off. Next time we'll just call Grandma Linda.

Cass somehow heard about a park called the "Cinderella Park." She's been talking about it for weeks. I told her I had no idea what she was talking about. Finally, Mike over heard us talking about it, and he said "I know where the Cinderella Park is" So we took the girls to the magical land that from their excitement level, was equal to Disney World. There was a castle, and a pumpkin carriage and lots of fun tunnels. They were in Heaven.

We had to hurry home because the GAME was starting. I've been told that the first day of college football rivals Christmas. That analogy made me finally understand. I get it now.
So GO UTES!
So GO UTES! 
and Louie Sakoda is my new hero. He's the new Alex Smith. I think we may name our next child after him. How do you feel about that, Mike?
3 comments:
Hey Nina, You have to let me know where that park is. It looks like so much fun. We always need something fun to break up the monotony of doctors in SLC. Ally and Taylor would both flip at that great park. It looks like you are doing great. Ally is in school this year if you can believe it. We are also excited for college football, and I have two words for you--- GO COUGARS! Can't wait until they play. Talk soon! Megan
yeah new post!! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Love the princess dresses....I wonder what boys have in lieu of a princess phase? I never really thought about it. I guess I'll find out! (Look--I commented!)
I'm not sure naming your kid after a KICKER is such a good idea.
Nice job on the blog.
Post a Comment