She got a Sleeping Beauty Polly pocket. I'd love to find the sadistic toymaker who invented these little beauties.
A big winner was the plush tinkerbell doll. As luck would have it, after I bought this for her, she came up with the idea of a Tinkerbell themed birthday party all on her own. Am I lucky or what?
She got a Jasmine shaped money bank just like the Belle shaped one that Cass got for her birthday. She was so excited to put all her pennies in it.
It was a good day, and she was loving it, up until the candle incident. Lily wanted a chocolate ice cream cone for her birthday dessert. We put candles in it, and as we were singing the hot wax dripped on her arm.
Here she is about 15 minutes later, after we applied the burn gel, and gave her a binkie, got her mostly calmed down, and a brand new ice cream cone, as the previous one had melted. You can still see her red puffy eyes from the crying. She wanted to stay far away from the candles this time. Poor kid. What a way to end your birthday.
2 comments:
She is so cute! I love her personality. She cracks me up! Happy birthday Lily!
Sweet Lilly! That picture of her with the teary eyes and the ice cream cone is priceless!
Post a Comment