Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nienie Dialogs

A few weeks ago a friend of mine blogged about this couple that was severely injured in a private plane crash. The wife has a blog called the Nienie Dialogs. I started reading her blog, and I've become pretty obsessed. The wife is slowly coming out of a medically induced coma to treat the burns that covered 70% of her body. The husband was just released from a rehab center. They have 4 small children that are living with her sisters right now. Everytime I read her blog, or her sister's blog (where updates are given regarding their recovery), I start bawling. I have to go grab my kids, and just hold them. And then I get all antsy for Mike to come home from work, so I can give him a big hug. I guess it just makes me so grateful for everything that I have.

You can read Stephanie's blog here
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

Or her sister's blog
http://blog.cjanerun.com/

No comments: