Friday, November 7, 2008

10-0

I've never seen the movie "Angels in the Outfield," but sometimes I wonder if we aren't the spectators of "Angels in the Endzone." Seriously, could the Utes be any luckier? This isn't like the 2004 year where we crushed every opponent. We are winning each game with luck and a prayer.

I've gotta give a shoutout to my brothers, Brian and Zack (die hard BYU fans) who texted me during the whole game, wanting to know what was happening. Zack was at work and so couldn't watch, and Brian was either listening to the radio or his computer. I'm not sure, I never asked. It was too intense for non-essential questions. Anyway, I appreciate that they cared. Maybe they just wanted a little revenge on TCU. Either way, I have really cool brothers, who talk football with me, and my husband, and don't mock me for my knowledge shortcomings. I came to the football loving party late, but at least I came. I think they would have preferred my not rejecting the teachings of my childhood, and cheering for the Cougars though. But I cheer for the school where I paid tuition. I'm invested.
Go Utes!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

GO UTES!!!! I had to get online updates, but it was still exciting!!!

Brian said...

Strong work getting into the football groove. Even if it is the Utes. Thanks for the text updates.