For 3 years, I have been trying to talk Mike into buying a swing set for our backyard. He felt it wasn't necessary since we live next door to a park. I had to resolve MANY concerns, before I finally began to convince him. Even Cass's begging didn't make a dent in his resolve. In the end, it was the neighbor's tree roots coming up through our grass and killing it, that started to change his mind.
My fabulous dad helped me to pick it up in his truck. Then my sweet brother and his wife, along with my mom helped me unload it. Then my dad came over the next morning and we set it up together.
I haven't seen my children inside since we set it up. They are in heaven. This swing set is perfect (so they tell me). It has 2 swings, a trapeze bar, a rock climbing wall, a fast slide, a rope ladder, a helicopter swing, a play house, with a ships wheel, and binoculars. The binoculars face our back yard neighbors house. The kids tell me they are spying on the neighbors. Looks like the Mrs. Kravitz who lives behind us, may have some competition. 
My fabulous dad helped me to pick it up in his truck. Then my sweet brother and his wife, along with my mom helped me unload it. Then my dad came over the next morning and we set it up together.
I haven't seen my children inside since we set it up. They are in heaven. This swing set is perfect (so they tell me). It has 2 swings, a trapeze bar, a rock climbing wall, a fast slide, a rope ladder, a helicopter swing, a play house, with a ships wheel, and binoculars. The binoculars face our back yard neighbors house. The kids tell me they are spying on the neighbors. Looks like the Mrs. Kravitz who lives behind us, may have some competition. 
3 comments:
It looks great! Better than the one next door at the park! (:
That looks like child heaven! And right in your own backyard! Way to go!
There is nothing like a swing set in the backyard. You can send them out and not worry that some crazy will be there. I've been thinking about you lately. I bet that you're ready for that baby to come. I am only 33 weeks along and ready for mine to come. Good luck with number 3! You'll be amazing. I'll be thinking about you and can't wait to see pictures of her.
Post a Comment