Monday, May 18, 2009

Finally!

So, I bet you all thought I had already had this baby, but no. I am being induced today. I call the hospital in 15 minutes to find out what time we get to go in.

I'll be honest it feels a little like I'm cheating. I've never had to be induced before. Even when I miscarried, I did it all on my own. I keep expecting labor to start any second. But I guess not.

Right now I am hungry and thirsty, but can't eat or drink anything. Not sure why you can't have sustenance during such a physical experience.

I didn't sleep well last night, probably because I'm too anxious. Isn't that a great way to start out before a new baby?

Hopefully I'll be putting up pics later this week. Anyway, here we go...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

She better get here quick...unless you want to share a birthday! (: Can't wait to get the news!

Talbots said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Get those pictures up quick (in all your spare time).