Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eviction Notice

At my last Doctors appointment, I was dialated to 4 centimeters and 70% effaced. That was 2 days ago. I keep wondering why I haven't had this kid yet. I have to keep reminding myself that my due date isn't for 2 more weeks. So far no contractions though.

Mike mowed the lawn last night, which he assures me is the key to inducing labor. Apparently he mowed the lawn the night before Lily came, and a few hours before Cass came. I got a pedicure last night, so now I have pretty feet for all the nurses to see.

Mike is testifying in court (stupid drunk driver) this morning. So, now we are set. I've done everything I needed to do before this kid comes. I've even cleaned the bathrooms one more time.

Will someone please tell this kid that it's time to come out now?

p.s. Please don't call, asking if I've had the baby. I value our friendship, and I really don't want to rip your head off. Hence, I won't be going to church either way on Sunday.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

If it makes you feel any better, you are farther along than I was 12 hours into my induction. Good luck...those last few weeks (hopefully days) are the worst!

Mary Pugh said...

I am just super impressed that you feel ready for the baby to come. I'm 2 for two of not feeling ready at all! I hope she comes soon! Good luck!

Rachel said...

I'm just about to say my nightly prayers...you will be in them! Make sure Mike sends Kevin a text when she decides to make her debut!