Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Magdalene Elise

made her appearance May 18th at 5:05 pm. Weighing in at 7 lbs 2 oz.


We may need to change the title of our blog to 4 girls...


She won't let me put her down, so I'm typing one handed. All went well, and we are feeling very blessed. More to follow when I can use both hands. Until then Maggie says "hi."

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I was right, she is beautiful! I sent that text and then thought, "that was a ridiculous thing to say, you can barely see her!" Anyway, glad everything went well! Congrats again!

Rachel said...

She is SO cute! I can't wait to hold her! Nice typing one-handed, by the way. You must be the mother of 3! (:

Elizabeth said...

She is an adorable little baby. She makes us baby hungry.

The Clements Family said...

Nina, Maggie is so cute and I love her name. I absolutely loved reading the two posts before that because I am 12 days from my due date and if one more person says, "are you still pregnant?," I am not sure what will happen. I am getting induced on the 17th, and I have to admit that I would rather just go on my own, but I can't say not to being done and holding the baby. Congrats and I hope everything works out wonderfully for you. She really is beautiful. Talk to you later!

Emily said...

You could switch it to 3 girls and some Ute fans. That way it takes care of you and lets be honest that whole family including Maggie are all Ute fans! Just a though! She is beautiful and I can't wait to see her!

Kristen said...

Congratulations! You've got a whole line up of girls now for my three boys:) A friend of mine just named her baby Magdelene and calls her Maggie--so cute. Anyway, I'm glad all went well and hope you're enjoying three.