Mike had more foresight than I did, and actually chose to go to the game. I am living with my regret. Here he is with his brothers.
I'm told that the Sugar Bowl was one of the best nights of Mike's life.
I watched the game at my parents house with half of the people present being die hard Cougar fans. I must tell you how impressed I have been with all the BYU fans out there. I thought it was so classy of them to put aside their usual competativeness, and cheer for the Utes during the Sugar Bowl. Just to let you know, when it's the Cougars turn to be in the national spotlight, I'll be cheering for them. I even know most of the words to their fight song. (don't tell Mike)
3 comments:
Yeah! Go Utes! Now we just need to see a match-up between Florida and Utah. Wouldn't it be great to see Kyle and Urban play against each other? Sonia
I will forever be jealous of anyone who got to be there! What an AMAZING game. GO UTES!!
That game was so exciting I might become a closet UTE fan! Don't tell Chad
Post a Comment